- West Mountain Announces Proposed Transaction with Jereh International Investment (Group) Company Limited November 20, 2013
- West Mountain Completes Major Milestone For Operations In China September 26, 2013
- PS2’s Entry into China to be Widely Studied As Business Case August 27, 2013
- WMT Announces Proposed Transaction with Reignwood International
Investment (Group) Company Limited July 10, 2013
- WMT Announces Proposed Private Placement June 18, 2013
- WMT Secures Financial Partner in China May 23, 2013
- West Mountain's CEO Again Named One of Atlantic Canada's Top 50 CEOs May 9, 2013
- WMT Corporate Update and Capital Spending Plan for China March 26, 2013
- West Mountain Announces Joint Venture Framework Agreement in China February 21, 2013
WELCOME to Phase Separation Solutions
Phase Separation Solutions ("PS2") , is a wholly owned subsidiary of West Mountain Capital (TSX-V:WMT), that is setting the benchmark standards for the safe, economical and environmentally responsible management of impacted soil and oil based sludge.
We provide you, the client, with the security, confidence and reliability that you demand when you trust your hard won environmental profile to an industry leader.
The technology, the company and the experience are all mirrored in its Executive Team which is composed of recognized leaders in the field with operational experience spanning 14 countries, on 5 continents over the last 2 decades .
December 16, 2013, 10AM Pacific
Join FRC analysts as they discuss their most recent report followed by an investor Q&A session: Step 1: Click the following link 10 minutes before the call: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/466759855 Step 2: Join the call: Canada +1 (514) 907-7491 USA +1 (213) 289-0155 China +86 4008811082 or Canada +1 (888) 350-3035 USA 1 (877) 273-4202
Vancouver Resource Investment Conference - January 20th, 2014
Join us on January 20, 2014, at 2PM at the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference for a presentation by Sid Rajeev, VP and Head of Research at FRC. Conference room number is 5829680
FRC will also have a booth #1533. To learn more about the show and to register, visit: http://cambridgehouse.com/event/vancouver-resource-investment-conference-2014