- WMT Secures Financial Partner in China May 23, 2013
- West Mountain's CEO Again Named One of Atlantic Canada's Top 50 CEOs May 9, 2013
- WMT Corporate Update and Capital Spending Plan for China March 26, 2013
- West Mountain Announces Joint Venture Framework Agreement in China February 21, 2013
- West Mountain Announces Proposed Private Placement of Convertible Debentures February 19, 2013
- West Mountain Named to Top 50 Performing Companies by TMX GroupFebruary 14, 2013
- First Revenue for PS2 in China December 12, 2012
- WMT Announces Closing of $3.5 Million Debt Financing November 14, 2012
- WMT Announces Commitment for $3.5 Million Debt FinancingOctober 10, 2012
- WMT's CEO Awarded Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal October 4, 2012
- PS2 Signs 10-Year Subcontract Agreement To Treat Waste Sludge in China, September 28, 2012 September 26, 2012
- PS2 Secures First Soil Treatment Contract in China August 28, 2012
- TPS Demonstration in Suzhou, China now Complete July 3, 2012
- WMT's CEO Named One of Atlantic Canada's Top 50 CEOs May 10, 2012
- WMT YE 2011 Financial Results May 1, 2012
- Completion of the Installation and Commissioning of TPS Unit in Suzhou, China May 1, 2012
- Installation of TPS Unit at Demonstration Site in Suzhou, China, Mar 20, 2012
- West Mountain Capital Corp. Completes Fabrication of its First TPS Unit in China Jan 5, 2012
- WMT Announces Third Quarter 2011 Results Nov 29, 2011
- West Mountain's PS2 signs FPC agency deal in Kuwait Oct 24, 2011
- WMT Provides Corporate Update Sept 14, 2011
- WMT Announces
Second Quarter 2011 Results Aug 26, 2011
- WMT's Subsidiary Completes Registration of its JV in China and Receives Business License to Operate Oily Sludge Treatment Facility
March , 28 2011
- West Mountain Named to Top 50 Performing Companies by TMX Group
February 15, 2011
- Award of Second Contract related to TPS Fabrication in China
February 3, 2011
- Award of First Contract for TPS Fabrication in China
December 16, 2010
- PS2 Receives PCB Treatment Contract
December 16, 2010
- WMT Announces Q3, 2010 Results
November 1, 2010
- Coombs Joins WMT as Full-time CFO
October 18, 2010
- WMT Subsidiary Executes Second Agreement in China
August 4, 2010
- WMT Subsidiary Executes Agreement in China
August 3, 2010
- WMT Announces Q2, 2010 Results
July 22, 2010
- WMT Announces New Contract
June 1, 2010
What types of waste can the PS2 Treatment Facility handle?
PS2 is permitted to receive all soil, sludge and sediment impacted with chlorinated or non-chlorinated hydrocarbons. It is further permitted for sludge's of all types with oil concentrations up to 70% by volume, treatment of paint waste and for the destruction of all hazardous and non-hazardous pharmaceutical wastes with the exception of narcotics.
How much material can the Facility manage per year?
Our Facility is approved for 20,000 metric tonnes per year although has the capability to treat up to 60,000 metric tonnes per year with approved storage for 33,000 metric tonnes.
What types of projects has PS2 been involved with in the past?
The executive team of PS2 have deployed with the TPS technology to the US, Australia, Japan, Kazakhstan, the UAE, Algeria, Russia, Ecuador, Argentina and Bolivia. They have successfully managed multi-year projects of all sizes for a wide variety of materials from Agent Orange removed by the 2000 Olympic Games site in Sydney, Australia to recycling of oil drilling waste at a helicopter only rig site in the head waters of the Amazon. When it comes to remediation PS2 is one of the most experienced providers, worldwide.
Can PS2 manage my remediation project as a turn-key operation?
Yes. PS2 has the experience and expertise to provide you with a detailed remedial action plan, liaise with regulatory authorities on your behalf and oversee the entire project from excavation through to Certificate of Treatment and site closure. In many cases this can result in a significant cost savings.
I have a large volume of soil on my site would it not be less expensive and safer to treat it here and can PS2 help?
In many cases it is less expensive and logistically much simpler to treat onsite. The TPS technology is uniquely engineered for just that. It can be easily mobilized anywhere in the world and due to the fact that it is non-incineration is typically much easier to have permitted and generates much less concern from local residents. It has been permitted for on-site operation in 7 Canadian provinces.
Does PS2 license the technology?
Yes. PS2 can arrange for a technology transfer license.